I'm back!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where oh where have you been, Laura?  Oh, just here and there and everywhere!

I know I've been a neglective parent to my baby blog, but all for good reason!  I got to enjoy some much need fun in the sun with the hubby and great friends down in Mey-he-co-(Mexico).  Then up to the Midwest for a fun Thanksgiving celebration.  Now back to reality!

So, what is happening this week you ask?  Only the coolest thing to happen to me since I figured out how to curl my hair with a straighter.  My Joss and Main event will be live this Friday at 11am!

I have worked on this collection for months and I am so grateful that Joss & Main loved my work and asked me to do an event with them.  After several weeks of photographing, painting, printing, emailing and excitement I have nothing else left to do except fulfill orders!  So, please subscribe to Joss and Main and check out all the artwork!  I'm sure you will find something you like, or perhaps a Christmas present for someone!

Below are just a few of the canvas prints.  There will be 9 different pieces all 16x20 and ready to hang.  









 Please share with any friends or fellow art lovers!  I appreciate the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment