Studio Sale! Original Ikat Artwork!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014




Below are a few of the last original paintings I have from my Ikat series...then they are gone-zo!  I will eventually reintroduce some of these as prints, but right now I need to clear some space for the new artwork!  All of these were feature on a Joss and Main sale I did last year, but they were reprints on canvases-these are the original Ikat artwork pieces! 

I'm putting these up here and on FB first, once they go on the website, they don't last!  email me if you're interested or have questions by using contact page on my website.

All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!!  

24x36 Ikat Fluer Painting with artist signature-$200 (originally $350) Deep oranges, blues, teal and gold acrylic paint. SOLD!







24x36 Ikat Palm Painting with artist signature-$200 (originally $350) SOLD!!!





16x20 Sundrenched Ikat Painting with artist signature-$150 (was $250) Frame NOT included.




No comments:

Post a Comment